Where can I purchase a David Jones Gift Card?
There are four convenient ways to purchase David Jones Gift Cards:
- David Jones Stores – At any counter in any David Jones store.
- David Jones Online – Visit our website at davidjones.com.au to purchase David Jones Gift Cards online for delivery via Australia post within Australia or purchase an eGift Card and receive instant delivery via email.
- Corporate Services – Our Corporate Services Team assists companies and organisations who would like to make bulk purchases of Gift Cards for incentives, loyalty programs or rewards. For further information please contact Corporate Services on AU 1300 301 906 or NZ 0800 873 697 Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm AEST or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third Party Retailers - Classic Gift Cards can be purchased at selected Woolworths, Australia Post, Big W and other 3rd party retailers. Only available for purchase in Australia, in AUD currency.
What amounts can I purchase on a David Jones Gift Card?
- Instore - David Jones Gift Cards can be purchased for any nominated amount between $5 and $1,000. The David Jones Premium Gift Card* can be purchased for any nominated amount between $5 and $4,999.
- Online – Classic and Premium Gift Cards* available in set denominations between $25 and $1,000. Classic and Premium Gift Cards purchased online are only available in AUD and can be delivered to addresses within Australia. eGift Cards are available in $50 and $100 denominations in AUD or NZD and are sent via email to one address or sent direct to multiple recipients.
- Corporate Services - David Jones Classic and Premium Gift Cards can be purchased through Corporate Services and delivered via secure courier. Classic Gift Cards can be loaded with any nominated amount between $5 and $4,999 in AUD or NZD. Premium Gift Cards* can be loaded with any nominated amount between $5 and $4,999 in AUD or NZD. eGift Cards are available for purchase in $50 and $100 denominations in AUD or NZD and are sent via email to one address or sent direct to multiple recipients.
- Third Party - 3rdParty retailer Gift Cards can be purchased in set denominations of $50 and $100 and activation may take 48 hours from time of purchase. Only available for purchase in Australia, in AUD currency.
- * Premium Gift Card packaging costs $4.95AUD / $5.70NZD each.
Where can I use the Gift Card?
Australian Gift Cards in AUD can be used to shop in Australian David Jones stores and online at davidjones.com.au
New Zealand Gift Cards in NZD can be used to shop in New Zealand David Jones stores.
When will my Gift Card expire?
The Gift Card will expire two years from the date of purchase. Promotional Gift Cards expire one month after the date of issue.
How do I know how much I have left to spend on the Gift Card?
Your balance is included in your proof of purchase every time you use your Gift Card. If you are in store, you can check your Gift Card balance at any register within the country of issue. If you’re shopping with your AUD Gift Card online, your balance will be verified when you enter your Gift Card number and PIN during checkout.
Will I be able to view my Gift Card balance Online?
The order confirmation screen will show the remaining balances of your Gift Card.
What are the Gift Card Terms and Conditions?
Please visit the following link for full Gift Card Terms and Conditions: www.davidjones.com.au/giftcardtermsandconditions
How do I contact David Jones about my Gift Card?
If you have questions about your David Jones Gift Card purchased in a David Jones store, please visit the Customer Service Centre of any David Jones store or email us at email@example.com
If you have questions about a classic or digital David Jones Gift Card purchased via davidjones.com.au, please contact our Online Customer Service Team on 1800 354 663 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about a David Jones Gift Card purchased through Corporate Services, please contact on 1300 301 906 or 0800 873 697 (NZ Toll Free) or via email at email@example.com (8:30AM – 5:30PM AEST, Monday to Friday).
If you have any issues with activation of a David Jones Gift Card purchased through a third party retailer, please contact the third party retailer directly.
Can I receive a refund for my Gift Card?
No, Gift Cards are non-refundable
Can I get my Gift Card replaced if it’s lost or stolen?
No, you must treat your David Jones Gift Card like cash.
How do I open my Bulk eGifts order CSV file upon receipt?
- Upon receipt, save the attached bulk e-gift card order file to your desktop or downloads folder.
- Open a new Microsoft Excel document.
- Select the Data tab at the top of Excel.
- Select “From Text” from the Get External Data section.
- Select the bulk e-cert file to import into Excel.
- The ‘Text Import Wizard’ will appear. At step one, ensure ‘delimited’ in selected. At step two, select commas as your ‘delimiters’ Go through the import wizard selecting commas as your “delimiters”. At step 3, select Text as your “Column data format”. This step will display the gift card number in its proper format.
- Hit the Finish button, and then ‘OK’ to import into existing worksheet.
- Your card numbers and URL’s will now appear and you can distribute to your recipients.